Steady the ship
His Total Men’s Multivitamin contains essential vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. These essential nutrients are not even found in good diets in our modern age. And most of us have a less than good diet. A good multivitamin is necessary to balance the chemistry of our body. You could eat all the fake food you want and you won’t find what you need for good health. Migraine Buster will help most people by itself but the balance a multivitamin provides allows your body to heal much faster.
Our multivitamin helps to bridge the gaps in our fast food era and gives a balance only supplements can provide.
- Vitamin and Mineral Blend – Contains a complete blend of the essential vitamins and minerals.
- Antioxidants – Powerful fruit and berry antioxidants to support detoxing.
- Energy Blend – Contains natural energizers from herbs and berries for a natural energy lift with no caffeine.
- Natural Energizers – Green Tea, Pomegranate Fruit and other ingredients provide an all-natural energy lift.
- Harmonized to compliment Our brain formulas. Not overlap.
- Supports muscle
- Supports Prostate
- Joint Comfort Support
- Daily vitamin supplement
His Total multivitamin is focused on the anatomy and nutrient needs of men, geared toward helping you have and maintain proper nutrition. It aids in mental alertness and increased energy. His Total also contains Beta Carotene, which supports heart health. Provided in easy to swallow veggie capsules.
All things harmonize with the truth
All our supplements are meant to harmonize with Migraine Buster. Because most of our customers find Migraine Buster works so well for them they subscribe and keep using it. For this reason we usually always have our Multivitamins on sale. This makes it more affordable and means our customers have supplements that do not counteract one another or conflict in any way.
Why don’t we put everything in one vitamin for you?
It won’t fit. There are two factors here.
- If we combined Migraine Buster with His/Her Total Multivitamin the amounts would be so small you would have to take 4 anyway. We can only fit so much into one capsule.
- The second factor is less obvious. The daily values seen on the bottle are a general guide. A 110lb and a 220lb person need different amounts. Some small people find they only need half doses while some larger people need more than the recommended daily values.